Saturday 4 February 2012

I had originally planned on writing a detailed entry on how super geeky cool some of my classmates are and how i could never ever survive without their sheer ingeniousness (thank you little B!), but I'm dog tired and am going to collapse any minute now.

I've been over at my friends place all day, studying a years worth of notes (see what happens when you procrastinate, kids? Say no to procrastination.) I just got back like two hours back. My brains are so fried, and just the thought of pulling an all nighter was about to send me into hysterics. But then i logged onto facebook and lo behold! The super geeky cool little B had posted all the slides and specimen's that are supposed to come up for the exam on Monday! I'll be honest here and admit that I haven't spent enough time at the pathology lab. Sure I was bodily present, but mentally I'd probably been playing Quidditch against the Gryffindors (Slytherin Ftw!).

Not only did he post the pictures, he even tagged and labelled them, bless the little soul! I couldn't be more thankful to him, and to Mark Zukerberg.




Aren't they pwetty? =')

P.S- these picture's were taken by an SLR camera through the eyepiece of the microscope. Nifty, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment