Friday 3 February 2012

Another leaf...

So, instead of studying revising for hours into the night last night, i found myself reading blogs. I'll have to admit that it made me a tiny bit relieved to find that I'm not the only one who goes through the same demeaning, sleep-crazed, procrastinating life. And most of these bloggers have even ended up where they had intended to, not believing that they did.

I mean to do the same. I don't know where i go wrong every time (oh wait..i do.). I guess no one needs as much sleep as i do. I must be a unique case (honestly, who sleeps for 9 hours before an exam?). And i give in too easily to promises of fun-filled afternoons, to lazing around, to eating chow mein (which i don't really like come to think of it), or sipping tea by the lake. I shouldn't give in so easily. Not when I'm in the midst of exams.

So, i figure maybe restarting a blog will help me keep myself in check. To remind me of how many times my procrastination has gotten me into trouble. Cos i seem to conveniently forget about my 'bundle of wrongs'. Especially when things are going right.

So no more miss lazy pants (tonight doesn't count). From now on I'll be the medical phoenix (fitting, eh? turning over a new leaf...or reborn. Whatever).

No comments:

Post a Comment